Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Get Inspired


Disclaimer: There are a lot of layouts here....BUT only because I had the privilege of attending a weekend long crop. I have to manage expectations here for future pep rallies. I think what I enjoyed the most about this kit were the little square that I cut out. They worked with my love of grid layouts. At first they seemed a little feminine but I was able to work them into my boyish layouts.

My cousin's at the beach - I love this pink rose and chevron paper. These girls are awesome too. Makes me wish I had a sister.


Here's another summer photo. This is 4th of July at Coney Island.




My mom and her cousin when they came to this country and then Mother's Day 2014.


The next 3 are from our Christmas card photo shoot in the park. a few weeks back. These are the proofs. I never let a good pohto go to waste. If you haven't noticed from these photos and others, my son is quite the ham. 





Bonus  layouts



Hope you enjoyed my project marathon. Mosy on over to Tyra's blog and have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

23 comments:

  1. Look at you go!! Awesome work! I love how many layouts you completed with this kit! I love how each layout has a different look and personality. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a super creative weekend! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so much awesomeness to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lot of layouts you finished! FANTASTIC! The first one and the one on the chalkboard take prize for my favs! You did a fantastic job with this kit.. and your son is adorable hamming it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layouts! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts! I'm so jealous that you got so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow That's a lot of layouts! Awesome! May I ask, where do you go to crops. (I live in Manhattan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Aliza,
      I have a friend in Yonkers who plans 2 getaway crops a year...one in November and one in March. We go to Danbury CT to a Hampton Inn. My email is rosann517@gmail.com. You can email me and I can give you more info.

      Delete
  8. I too was at a retreat and got slightly less (ha!) done…but not for lack of inspiration with this kit! I love all of these layouts! Its great to see bits and pieces from previous kits too! Its super fun having you join us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You did such an awesome job with the kit. Love how you placed the wood word over the photo in that last one. It really is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were definitely on a roll! Great work and lots of versatility with the kit!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, blown away by all that you got done. Super cute pages!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like you had a very productive crop - love all your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe how many layouts you got done! They all look so great!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! seriously WOW! first of all, you made a TON of layouts...and secondly, they all turned out BEAUTIFULLY! really love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My oh my! I love how you gave the kit a fantastic workout! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.