Saturday, January 29, 2011

February is Coming! February is Coming!

Can you believe February is almost here? It was a snowy start to the new year but without January there would be no February...no Valentine's Day and OMG no LOAD 211. Perish the thought. So thank goodness for January and thank goodness it's almost over. Now on to the LOAD blog hop random drawing:

Lee Currie said...


Such a good idea to filter your e-mail! Looking forward to seeing you over in the group :)
January 24, 2011 10:25 AM 

Congratulations Lee. Thank you for your post. Please contact me with your mailing information so that I can send you your goodies.


I've managed to (de)clutter (my one little word) my scrapbook space in anticipation of LOAD. A (de)cluttered work space will hopefully mean a (de)cluttered mind open for all kinds of inspiration. It's still got some stuff but it's as clear as it's going to get at this point. (Please ignore the Kit Kat. I haven't been so successful in (de)cluttering my body. But I'm ready for LOAD 211. Adhesive? check! Magazines and sample layouts for ideas? check. Clear work space? double check.


I've also been sharpening my scrapping chops in order to get my groove back. I haven't done a ton of scrapping since right before the holidays (October LOAD) and I was finally able to complete a project I've been wanting to do since the end of the summer. It was a digital download from Elle's Studio called Summer 2010 Documented. I just really loved the palette and it fit in perfectly with all my summer photos.








I was even able to get a layout done for the Sketch Inspiration challenge site.


And I am sure that Lain's daily prompts will be all the inspiration I'll need to complete my layouts. But just in case, I am prepared with my secret weapon.






That was easy!






2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Love your secret weapon ;-)
    And LOVE the layout!
    Your scrappin' area looks great---Will you please come to my house and get me organized? I really, really do have a place for everything, but definitely not getting things returned to those places :-( Just plain laziness, I guess.
    I'm not doing LOAD in 2/11, as I am committed to BPC "Embrace Imperfection", but will think seriously about the one coming up in --May?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Your work area looks awesome. I always get excited when I see the table top! Good luck with LOAD!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.