Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catching Up with My Week in the Life

I was in Boston a couple of days for a conference and I was unable to write about my week the past few days, but I was definitely recording it with photos.

Day 2 - July 26, 2011
The pet peeves continue. Garbage day is Tuesdays, bright and early in the morning. This is what I found Tuesday when I got up. Well past bright and early.


Then I went to the Westchester to run an errand and visited the family restroom. Normally this is TMI and not too interesting. But this restroom is next to Tiffany's. If you've ever been to the Westchester, then you know it's not for the broke! Have you ever been in the family restroom at Target? This isn't that.


After I oo'ed and ahh'ed about this restroom, I was like, there are no napkins in here. Brownie points deleted. Then i look and there it is. This thing is a dyson hand blower. From the toilet it looked like a seat for a baby. When i got closer....impressive piece of machinery.  Just put your hands in there and your hands are dry in 2 seconds flat. It's the little things people.

Ok so off I go to Boston College for a conference. Got there in 3 hours flat. Very nice campus. Open bar. H'or doerves. A harpist for entertainment.


Day 3 - July 27, 2011
Long day, but the evening reception and dinner for the conference was at the New England Aquarium. We had the place to ourselves. Very cool. 


Day 4 - July 28, 2011
Nothing special today. Except my 4 year old refuses to give up his giraffe. I think he's a little to big for it now. What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.