Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OUT AND ABOUT

New York city is such a cool place to live and work. You don't have to go too far to find something worth photographing, at least in my opinion. Here's a patriotic house off Flatbush Avenue.

 And lookie lookie here. I didn't need to leave home to see this little slice of life.  If this isn't the good life, I don't know what is. Talk about improvising? Who needs a mansion in the Hamptons?
 

Look how cute this little alarm/clock radio is with ipod attachment. I was doing all kinds of stuff around the house and I realized I no  longer own a boom box. So I hit target and got this, $29.99 and the designs can be removed and switched out. Once my neighbors brought out the DJ equipment 4 houses down, it wasn't worth leaving on. SMH

This picture sucks but I LOVE Butterflies. And this one landed right on the first floor window of my house. Probably on its way to my backyard where I have a butterfly garden. So cool.

 Bentley anyone? I've been seeing more of these around town lately, 3 this summer alone to be exact.Are they getting cheaper? Doubt it!

The Nuyorican Poets Cafe in the Lower East Side. 

Here are my new tenants. Apparently, they were born and WERE being raised in my backyard. They were evicted this weekend amidst a great deal of protest. Here are kitty and catty staring dead at me through a window as if I'm the one who didn't belong! Cute, yes but only for a few more weeks. The adult cats in this neighborhood are GANGSTA and I certainly don't want them thinking my backyard is home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.