Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter and Spring


For me, Easter is the real beginning of spring, just as Memorial Weekend starts the summer season and Labor Day ends it. March and April are tricky months. You just never know what you are going to get when it comes to the weather. For 2010, Easter weekend was absolutely beautiful from Good Friday to Easter Sunday. Though I didn't quite get to do all I set out to accomplish, we did enjoy a beautiful day at Prospect Park on Easter Sunday and a short drive around town on Easter Saturday.

Amazingly, I did none of the driving. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I spend my days in endless commuting Monday through Friday. And I don't sit still on the weekends. This weekend, hubby came through and grabbed the reigns. It gave me an opportunity to take out the SLR and really look at Brooklyn in all its glory, diversity, history and well not so glorious areas.

I created a very amateur photo essay of sorts called "This is Brooklyn."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.