Monday, April 5, 2010

Shutter Sisters One Word Project


One of the things that has really gotten me so hooked on crafting, scrapping in particular, is that I have always had a passion for photography. Scrapping let's me hone into that passion and learn more about the art of photo taking. ShutterSisters.com has a One Word Project each month. This month's word is HOLD. Here's my interpretation at right. My two guys, Ethan and Ron on Easter Sunday, are sharing a moment in Prospect Park. It was a beautiful day. I was lucky enough to capture this special moment between father and son.

My photography skills are ok but every once and a while I will get a good one, no, a great one. HOLD. PEACE. LOVE. FAMILY. EASTER. CALM. NATURE. PARENT. CHILD. CARING. TRANQUILITY. FATHER. SON. MOMENT. LIFE. BEAUTY.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Rosann- kdgirl-aka-Kim from paperclipping here!! Please let me know how the Memory works goes. I think I am going to sign up this week too. I'd also be interested in doing a blog hop with you. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet photo!

    I'm interested in the blog hop too...so let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.