Thursday, March 4, 2010

Elle's Studio Monthly Challenge

One of my favorite retailers is hosting a March Blog Challenge in honor of their 3rd birthday. Elle's Studio is challenging scrappers to get 9 photos on one page. This is one page of a 2 page layout but it has 9 photos on it. Just what the challenge ordered!

The title is "The New 25!" My cousins and I were celebrating my cousin's 40 something birthday. We visited her in her town and had dinner at one of her favorite local restaurants.

The top left is Happy Birthday embossed on the paper.


What did I use: All of the paper products including the 12x12 paper, the border, the strip and the Happy Birthday block are Stampinup.
The owl sheer is from Maya Road, blinged up with stickles.
The rub ons are 3 Birds.
The black swirls and butterflies are Prima.
The letters are American Craft Thickers.
The border punch is Martha Stewart.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.