Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Continues to Be BUSY

I love my blog but I continue to be uber busy at work, that by the time I get home, the idea of getting on the computer is not even an option. Who knows what inspired me today? I also took a short break from scrapping. I was part of Lain Ehmann's Layout a Day and yes I did 31 layouts in 31 days. Actually a little more. There was a day or two in there where I actually got 2 or 3 layouts done in one day. So LOAD 10/10 was really great. It let me explore story telling techniques and it let me scrap about me too, which I rarely do.

On another note, I saw 2 homes today in 2 totally different neighborhoods (Bronx and Brooklyn), that were already fully decorated for Christmas. Thanksgiving is not even a glimmer in our eyes. I am so not ready.

Here are some more of my LOAD creations.





This two page layout is one of my favorites. I love the way these photos came out and he was genuinely into his blow up guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.