Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Beginnings

I created this blog months ago and then just abandoned it. I created the title, set up a user name and password and then poof, lost all interest. I think my friend and I were talking about how it would be nice to have a bilingual blog for moms to just chat and share resources. Life happened and we just never talked about it again. But as the first decade of the 21st century comes to an end, I have been reflecting and thinking of ways to try to get my thoughts in order. I feel as if I have a lot to say and share and contribute. If this becomes a "diary" of sorts where I am the only follower, then so be it. I am totally ok with that. I am having trouble figuring out the direction of this blog so I have decided to let that direction define itself. Let's see, it can become a scrapping blog, a professionals in higher ed blog, a blog about issues facing women or even Latinas specifically or Latinos in general. It can even be a wife and mom blog or a I live in Brooklyn but I'm from the Bronx blog. The choices are endless. Maybe it can be a little bit of everything. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't blogging fun? I talk about everything on my blog... I can't wait to see how your blog evolves! :) Hope you had a great weekend!
    (Leah from TD)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.