Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Ready for National Scrapbooking Day - May 1

National Scrapbooking Day is only a few days away and there is so much going on I don't even know where to begin. I was originally heading out of town but due to work obligations that plan has been shot. So instead I'll be able to join in on National Scrapbooking Day events in my area.

Of course there are 3 crops I have to choose from. But I made my decision because of its proximity to a non-scrap obligation I have mid-day. There's also the launch of the blog hop I'm putting together. Then there is the May LOAD - layout a day which also starts May 1. So much to do so little time. I'll be focusing my first week of May layouts on my Week in the Life project. May 1 here I come!


1 comment:

  1. Scrapbooking is the best way to save cherished memories and record the joy of life. My love for papercrafting started when I was given a book of wallpaper samples and told - "start cutting". For 40 years - it is great joy. Love to all scrapbookers!
    Beautiful Chicago page and photos.
    VickiSarris

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.