Sunday, March 20, 2011

Work in Progress, Part I

I love this term - A WORK IN PROGRESS. I see myself as a constant work in progress and I see this as part of my one little word - Declutter. This is the harder part of decluttering. It's easier to organize a desk and throw out old mail and newspapers and clothes. It's much harder to declutter you mind, spirit and body. It's actually scary and emotional to even try to take steps toward doing so. Why? Because the stakes are higher. I can't even bring myself to type up the goals attached to decluttering my mind and body. You know what happens once you write something down for all to see! So for now, I will be satisfied with taking the first steps toward this massive, personal and private decluttering until I have made some strides toward those goals.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right about the decluttering of the mind! Not an easy job for sure. Good luck with the process. I found you through sketch inspiration and I am your newest follower. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.