Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Little Word

I took an online class with Ali Edwards on BigPictureScrapbooking.com and loved it. She focused a lot on learning to scrap and journal about yourself and not others though they are equally important to who YOU are. Well since that class I have been following her blog and she has a new project called One Little Word. She asked her readers to pick a word that would represent our year. I chose REFLECTION. That is what I want out of this year. I want to reflect and then take those reflections and move on to the next level of my life. Reflection is broad enough that I can reflect about anything - life, family, finances, career. But it’s specific enough that it resonates on a lot of levels. It’s definition is clear and it’s goal is obvious...at least to me.


IMG_5565_2 \"E\" letter F L IMG_5561_4 IMG_5609_2 letter T letter I O n


Check out spell with flickr to get an image of your little word

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.