Sunday, February 28, 2010

We Make a Great Pear


So I am participating in a blog hop challenge. It is such a great idea. I am new to challenges at these sites. I have entered a few challenges and they have all been on paperclipping.com's Crop Circle community. I knew scrapping was big but there are so many blogs about scrapping and everyone brings something different to the table. It's amazing how creative people can be. I am truly inspired. This is my entry for the blog hop challenge. In the interest of full disclosure, I also entered this layout in the February Challenge of Paperclipping's Crop Circle.

Ok so the challenge required a specific sketch/layout....Check!
The layout also had to be about reflection....My journaling says "so lucky to have each other. We've come a long way in 5 years." These photos reflect a glimpse into these five years for better or worse, richer or poorer....Reflection theme....Check!
Finally, the third requirement of the challenge was to use ribbon and a silver title....Check!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Great use of color & photos!
    Thanks for doing the hop!

    Katie
    Sassy Lil'Sketches DT
    ScrapFIT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! Cool blog, too!!! Thanks for playing along with us!
    Kelly
    scrapFIT

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.