Monday, June 7, 2010




I haven't posted in a week and that's a
long time. I've been busy with a variety of projects lately. I am excited to announce that I am designing for Not Just Scrap, a brick and mortar in Centereach, LI. It's a great shop and there are many products to choose from. The owner also has a lot of classes and crops going on regularly, so stop in. Too far for you? Check out the online store at notjustscrap.com. She asked me to put a few things togehter using My Mind's Eye Lil Robot line. Here's is some of what I came up with.

In other news, I have really been enjoying the Memory Works community on ning called MW Studio. There are some great events and swaps going on. Currently, I am participating in the happy birthday card swap, the June Grab Bag and the technique swap. If you are interested in Memory Works products just send me an email. I just completed a Circle Journal swap called "The View from Here" with the Paperclipping community and I have to get something together for the Paperclipping Festival. Check them out at paperclipping.com.

In addition to all of this, I am working on my son's birthday pary invitations, favors and goody pails. It's Elmo all the way with the help of the Elmo Party Cricut Cartridge. And just in time for the weekend, I am headed to a swarm, a scrapbook yard sale and possibly a crop. Who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.