Thursday, January 6, 2011

(de)cluttering

So now that I have chosen my one little word for the year, of course I see it EVERYWHERE. Or maybe it's because it fits in with resolutions. Either way, I am committed to the word. To the actions that is its meaning.

 

 

 


When i went to read Becky Higgin's blog today, what did I see? A post about decluttering titled, what else, "decluttering (and other stuff).

Here's my post to her blog:

OMG decluttering is my one little word. So i am all over decluttering this year. I actually started with my office at work. It’s in great shape. I’m now moving on to the house. I haven’t done big things yet but I did organize my tupperware cabinet.Have you ever noticed that tupperware lids are like socks after you do laundry? MISSING? LOL.
Everyone's is busy. I'm no different. So I'll be taking baby steps as I declutter during the year.
BEFORE - MY CHRISTMAS SCRAPPING SUPPLIES
 



AFTER - THE BOX FINALLY CLOSES

 





2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so brave! I NEEED to declutter my craft room but I have such trouble parting with things that I think I will NEED "someday". Like my stacks of old magazines, mostly scrapbooking ones from probably 4 years? I tell myself "what if I need to look at them and get ideas?" But the last time I looked at them for ideas? Ummm...i dunno. : ) And so it goes on......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decluttering is hard, but it feels so good! So glad you're participating in Art Journal Every Day!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.