Sunday, May 29, 2011

Taking Creativity to the Next Level

I've gotten so many great reactions from my Countdown to 40 that I find myself thinking hard about what to do next. When I started my blog, I really started it for myself as a way to be creative and journal, since I've never been a great diary keeper.

In thinking about taking this blog to the next level, I realize that it will mean taking my photography and scrapbooking to the next level too. I love photography. I have since I was a kid. And scrapbooking is merely a venue for displaying my favorite photos.


My favorite photos don't have to be taken by my favorite camera. They just have to be taken. Here are a few that Ethan took this weekend of our front yard garden.

 

Here is a picture of my favorite muse.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.