Friday, December 3, 2010

Decmeber 3

Reverb10.com
Prompt: Moment.
Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).

Hmmm. I really had to think this one through. There hasn't been any one special moment. Instead my daily moments with my son have been so much fun. From the way he hugs and kisses me to the how soft his skin his, even when he has a stinky day the way boys have stinky days. And he's loud and boisterous and highly energetic. He's 3 and watching him transition from a young 2 to an older to2 and now to 3 and half has been so exciting. Right at this moment his little imagination is just so fun to listen to. He's at his toy chest making up a story with his toy train and telling friends to get on board and to hurry up. Children change so quickly in these early years and I try to catch every MOMENT all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.