Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow, Snow Everywhere

I hate to sound so negative, but what a waste of a perfectly good vacation week. Fine, Mother Nature is unpredictable and untamable. But calling a snow emergency for the 5th largest snow fall on record seems like a predictable decision Apparently not for our billionaire mayor, Michael Bloomberg. His idea of taking responsibility and examining what went wrong is always coupled with a "but"....but people should not have been on the roads.....but, mass transit did it's best and got stuck. It's easy for someone who doesn't have to work to tell those who have to work to stay home and extra day or two. It's not right.

So ok, it's not the end of the world that all of my errands for the week have to wait. But I must get out of here tomorrow. Not only do I have cabin fever, but I have PLANS. Hello, it's my vacation. I have a lunch date with a long lost friend and 4pm dinner with my staff in Queens. I did my best to shovel my drive but you can judge for your self.

BEFORE

AFTER

AND I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF!

WHY? Because this is what I found when I walked in the door after close to 2 hours of shoveling.


Nice life huh?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.